Hunter Education Classroom Course - 07/24/2021 - (1028379)
Class #1028379Back to results
4450 Destination Drive
The Colony , TX 75056
Please contact instructor for Special Needs of any kind for students (firstname.lastname@example.org) Get directions
Instructor: Vincent Lecca
About the CourseThis course is designed for novice or young hunters, ages 9 years and above. The course covers the core competencies of firearm and hunting safety, hunting ethics and wildlife conservation. All materials are provided. The Hunter Education Classroom Course lasts a maximum of 6 hours of classroom instruction. This time does not include registration, breaks, test administration and certification card distribution. Courses are offered across the state year round and are taught by certified volunteer instructors. The fee for the certification is $15. Some instructors may apply additional charges for the class, such as range or facility fees. Pre-registration is required. Check with the instructor for directions and any special instructions prior to going to class.
Be sure to verify with the instructor that the class you are registering for is the Classroom Course.You may also contact your local Texas Parks and Wildlife Department office or call TPWD Austin headquarters at 1-800-792-1112, ext. 4999.
When you arrive at the course:
- Pay the fee to the instructor.
- Attend the entire course.
- Take the written exam and get at least 75% correct to pass.
- Upon successful completion, you may receive a temporary card from the instructor. You may legally hunt with a valid Texas hunting license and your temporary certification card. Your permanent Texas Hunter Education certification card will be available for downloading and printing from your Account Profile.
Texas Parks & Wildlife
(COVID, Safety measures)
Welcome to all our attendees, I look forward to meeting each of you, and ability to have this class in this pandemic environment. We are taking extreme measures to make sure we are all safe and comfortable. Upon entry into building, please social distance as well.
I will be talking temperature checks at the front door, (Parking Lot) so please be patient with me and others, as the registration period may take longer than usual.
Hunter Education Class Rules & Regulations for class.
ALL Family members with their students attending, MUST SIT TOGETHER.
- All Attendees are recommended to wear a MASK inside store until seated or please follow store guidelines.
- Please bring your own Pencils (at least 2), snacks, and water in reusable container.
- Temperature checks will be done at door before entry (or in Parking Lot during registration).
- If you are experiencing signs of being sick, or have recently traveled internationally or to areas in the USA that have HIGH COVID-19 illness reports in past 2 week before class, please contact me for FULL questionnaire to attend class.
- We will practice Social Distancing while in class, and follow store policy for MASKS when inside building.
STUDENTS Please Bring:
- Good, "ATTITUDE" (maybe a quiz question?).
- Pencils (2) for notes & Quiz at end of class.
- Water in Reusable container.
- $25.00 CASH ONLY, NO CHECKS PLEASE!!!
- BRING BROWN BAG LUNCH, to work through 30 minute lunch break. NO OFF SITE LUNCHES PLEASE.
If you have a child that is 11 or younger, Adult supervision is required, please check with instructor for exceptions. Any Student that needs assistance with participation in class from Parent or guardian, please let me know as well.
If you have to cancel, please let me know.
Any questions please feel free to call or email me, email@example.com, or 512.210.9142.