Hunter Education Internet + Field Course - 11/18/2017 - (238063)
1499 Hwy 2431 West
Markham, TX 77456
Instructor: Junior Munoz
About the CourseThe Internet + Field Course is ideal for those under 17 years of age and adults wanting a more hands-on field and live-fire experience during the basic course. We recommend younger students be accompanied by an adult during the field course. The certification process consists of two parts:
- Online Course: Complete the FREE TPWD on NRA online course option.
- Field Course: Attend a course with a TPWD certified instructor. The fee for the Field Course is $15.00. Some instructors may charge additional fees associated with a shooting range or other facility.
ONLINE COURSE: Free Online courses include TPWD and NRA. For TPWD, please print out the results of the FINAL QUIZ. For NRA, please print off the Field Course Voucher. Both allow you entry to an approved Field Course. Be sure to register for a known field course near you prior to taking the online course. Note: If you search a browser for an online course, you may get information about PAY-FOR courses which apply only to those 17 years of age or older.
FIELD COURSE: A Field Course is typically completed in about 4 hours (min.) a discussion of ethics, a skills course and live-fire exercises. You must pre-register for this course, preferably before you complete the free online course.
ARRIVAL: When you arrive at the Field Course:
- Pay the $15 fee to the instructor. Some instructors may charge additional fees for a shooting range or other facility.
- Demonstrate good knowledge, skills and attitude.
- Take the written exam and score at least 75% to pass.
More questions? Check our FAQ page.
- This class is being held in Markham Texas at the Cajun Heaven Shooting Range just off of Hwy 2431 West of Markham. This is located at 1499 Hwy 2431 West Markham, Tx 77456. The date will be November 18, 2017 and we start at 9:00 AM sharp and we should be done by 5:00 PM. Serve Outdoors will be sponsoring the meal for that day. If you should have any questions feel free to call me, Jr. Munoz at 830-456-1763. Thanks and have a great day.